Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mt Fuji

Getting out into the countryside on Saturday was a interesting change after being in the city thus far.  We took a long busride to Mt. Fuji, and were able to enjoy the amazing views.  I really enjoyed riding the bus as it went through the foothills of Mt Fuji.  The roads are super curvy, will lots of elevation changes, and I saw many people on motorcycles and in cars enjoying them.  What I would have done to have my motorcycle or car there, it looked like so much fun.  It was also nice traveling around because I was able to check out even more cars.  I think the classmates were tired of me pointing out every car, and watching my head turn to watch every car that went by. haha
After Fuji, were stopped by a tea farm, and were able to see how tea leaves are grown, processed.  It's interesting how popular tea is here in Japan, and almost all the restaraunts serve it with the meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment